CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 23, 2009

Our of the mouth of babes!!!!!

We were sitting at the dinner table lastnight and Mike starts talking about the KKK (obviously they are learning something in school.) and Alexis asked what they were. So I explained how they don't like anyone who is not white and they really don't like black people. she asked what they did to them and i said well they bullied them alot and burned crosses in their yard. And she goes did they ever kill them? I said sometimes yes they did. marisa with the most horrified look on her face turns around and goes " mommy am I black?" seriously I could not believe she asked me that I was laughing so hard. Then on the way to school today i pointed out a little black boy and said that is a black boy marisa and she goes "oh i just thought he had a good tan." LOL


I was taking lexi down to the ER a few weekends ago because she had a UTI. She thought she had started her period (and for a moment so did I) because of the blood. so on the way down I was explaining that your body has to get rid of the eggs each month blah blah blah. She goes " does that mean I'm pregnant?" to which i had to make myself not laugh and i said " no hunny you have to have sex to get pregnant." to which she answered ever so serious "oh mommy I am not doing that." I said " i know" then like a lightbulb went off in her head she goes "mommy (i won't name names) so and so have had sex cause she's pregnant. I go yes they have ...she goes mommy it's her third baby they've done that 3 times! seriously it's great what they come up with.

0 comments: