CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 11, 2008

life!

It's been awhile.
Nothing more has been done on the house. The mold company is coming tuesday to look at the crawl space and give us an estimate to get the mold cleaned out; put something down for moisture, dig and put in a pump......fun stuff so more money can fly out the window. Insurance isn't covering the crawl because it's not a product of the water damage in the house so we'll see how stressed I am come tuesday when we get this estimate.
I have not ran in two weeks (actually have not excersised at all) and wondered why I was so tired all the time. I ran lastnight thinking there is no way I'm going to run my 2.5 I could 2 weeks ago...I actually was going to be happy if I got half a mile in before dying:) I got in 1.5 miles. Then I had to quit because my side was hurting so terribly bad; I thought I was not going to be able to walk home. Anyone knows what causes this and how to prevent it? I was bummed because I could of gotten in at least 2 miles if not for that.
I have a root canal appt. this morning. Yeah more money out the window. I have had one before (I know that's really bad)! And they really are no worse than getting cavities filled. I have to have this one done because I had a filled cavitity in this tooth; and it blew out one night during movie night with the girls. I kept feeling chunks of "tooth" it was nasty. Oh well it'll be fixed and no more pain...i'm looking forward to that!
Marisa got her hair cut the other day....really short. Like Meg Ryans only Maria went a little scissor happy and cut it too short....it's hair it'll grow. Marisa on the other hand loves it.
I have my first quiz in Anatomy on friday! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

Hey you. =o) Your side hurts because of lactic acid I think...so when your easy energy is used up...your body used another kind of sugar with the lactic acid bi-poduct as it burned. The acid hurts as you've mentioned. =o) The good news is, when you build up muscle tone and maybe drink a protien shake or something heathly but calorie dense and easy to digest before running, your body won't dive into the other type of energy as fast and you shouldn't have the side ache troubles anymore.

Best wishes jogging! =o)