CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 6, 2008

Prayer Request

As some of you may know we took Mike to the doctor a while back; he's been waking up with migraines for some time now and they are super bad. He can barely walk (his balance is way off); he can't stand lights or noise. Once he takes a shower he's a little better. So the doctor sent him for a CT scan and it came back normal. So she sent him to a neurologist. He in turn sent him for an EEG thursday! The doctors office called friday when I was at school and said to call them back before noon or first thing on monday; they needed to talk about mike! So of course I don't get home until 3:30 on friday and was freaking out because they NEVER call with results I ALWAYS have to call them. Well I got ahold of them today and they need him to see a cardiologist! He has what they call PVC (irregular heartbeat) but it's lasting 3-5 minutes. Which they said is way too long to last in a child. So in two weeks he goes to the children's heart hospital to see a cardiologist! Now of course noone upon noone is freaking out like I am!
I did however think that my dad and grandpa have heart problems (not sure what though); and since my father and I are not on speaking terms I called my sister to have her ask if this is what he has. At least them I'll know. Just pray that Mike is ok....and if God's will is something different that I can trust Him and deal with that (whatever "that" may be); because in all honesty right now I'm not ok with anything other than mike being ok! TIA!

2 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

We'll be thinking of you guys and keeping Michael in our prayers.
Ann

Blessed By Four said...

thanks ann!